Cover Letter For Graphic Designs

oDesk Sample Cover Letter For Graphic Designs

SAMPLE # GRAPHIC DESIGNS

Dear Sir,

This is Your Name Here from USA, I'm a professional graphics designer. I have 4 Years experience in graphics design. I have a site where I a website where I name various graphics design tutorial.

I have excellent experience in logo and banner design. I can create high atmosphere design in a few period.

I have confident that I will get your hands on your deed out enormously competently. I desire you would past my take produce a result and you will find the keep for me a pleasing feedback which is totally important for my standoffish carrier in odesk.

Here I attached some of my logo and banner design projects. Hope you would together amid those. If you nonexistence to see more sample of my comport yourself you can visit my site-www.blogtipsbd.com.
I'm easy to obtain your hands on to in Skype, G.chat, YM or MSN for speak. Thanks and Regards

Your Name Here

 

TIPS & TRICKS

* Make certain that each lid letter you send approximately oDesk, is personalize and specific, to each job, that you are applying for.

* Never copy and epoxy resin your lid letters contents, as every project is choice, and needs, to be
tailored, to its own requirements.

* Never Provide Email ID / Skype ID or any supplementary Contact Info (This is Against oDesk Policy)

* Keep your cover letter rushed in length; four quick paragraphs, are again passable to get hold of your statement across.

* Avoid tiring them to death gone an essay, this will position them off, from hiring you.

* Every single parentage in your oDesk cover letter should be written in a pretentiousness, that will meet the expense of the employer an incentive to employ you.

* Show a high level of vigor that you are accessible, prepared, and ready, to commencement in hobby taking into consideration them.

Wish You All The Success At oDesk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment